This golden tip fountain pen is made in Germany featuring a chrome-plated iridium tip, a screw-on cap for extra security, and a sturdy barrel that holds cartridges nice and easy. A Kaweco logo is inscribed on the body giving it a stylish impression. An ink cartridge comes inside the barrel of the pen. Its weight is perfectly balanced, and its construction is well-structured. The design and functionality make it a majestic company to you.
- Model Number: KAWECO 10000044
- Manufacturer: Kaweco
- Body Color: Black
- Body Material: Plastic
- Capped or Retractable Capped: Screw On
- Clippable: Yes - Clip Sold Separately
- Converter Included: No
- Diameter: Grip 8.9 mm
- Diameter: Max 14.2 mm
- Eyedropper Convertible: Yes
- Features Compact
- Filling Mechanism Cartridge: - Standard International Short, Converter
- Gift Set: No
- Grip Color: Black
- Grip Material: Plastic
- Ink Refillable: Yes
- Length: Capped 10.6 cm / 4.2 inches
- Length: Posted 12.9 cm / 5.1 inches
- Length: Uncapped 10.1 cm / 4.0 inches
- Nib Color: Gold
- Nib Material: Steel
- Nib Size: Extra Fine
- Tip Replaceable: Yes
- Tip Type: Nib
- Weight: Barrel (Empty) 0.18 oz / 5 grams
- Weight: Cap 0.16 oz / 4 grams
- Weight: Whole Pen (Empty) 0.33 oz / 9 grams
I won’t be breaking any new ground by saying this is a great pen. It’s a very commonly owned pen for a reason.
The Kaweco Sport Mini comes in a rainbow of colors and materials. I went with black as my first one with the mindset that if I love it, I can get more. I think I will be getting more.
It writes very smoothly, doesn’t seem to dry out, and is small enough to tuck away and carry.